CRYPTOADVICE TO RISEOO: IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING MIGRATION
You all are aware of the new launch of Riseoo and Eazme. Crypto Advice is still working in many countries, but after 15th May 2020, you will not be able to create a new account in Crypto Advice. You need not be panic, as the company has taken this decision this decision for the welfare of its users worldwide. If you are a crypto device user then this is going to be a very important article for you. Here are the steps which the company has taken till now, and you also keep all these points in your mind while making a new account in the riseoo.com
Riseoo Key Points
- All sign-ups till 15th May 2020, made either in Riseoo or in Crypto Advice, will be displayed in the dashboards of both companies.
- All the new sign-ups at Riseoo, as well as all existing Crypto Advice partners can log in at www.riseoo.com using the same credentials and Google Authenticator connection as used in Crypto advice.
- Riseoo and Crypto Advice partners have access to 3 Landing Pages – with a personalized touch in regards to credentials the same can be used to start building the teams globally.
- The last day to sign up via Crypto Advice is 15th May. If still, CNEX tokens are available till then, people can place the staking offer as well.
- The last commission for Crypto Advice will be run on 16th May. The Rank that a partner holds in CA at that time will define the rank allotment process in Riseoo.
- All CA active ID’s (partners having their own staking package) will get the Active Status within Riseoo, and the Active Status requirement for all Crypto Advice partners will be waived off for the initial six months. The Cryptoadvice partners will not be obligated to buy a certain enrolment package.
- All ID’s in Crypto Advice will be taken over to Riseoo the very same way (placement, structure, spillover) to Riseoo.
- Partners at 1 and 2 Stars at Crypto Advice will get one rank advancement in Riseoo.
- Partners at 3 Stars and above will get TWO rank advancements in Riseoo.
- All existing partners of Crypto Advice at 3 Stars and above will get the Super Saver Membership Pack of Eazme (worth $99) absolutely free as an added benefit.
- The volumes built-in Crypto Advice so far will not be taken over to Riseoo.
- CNEX Units within Crypto Advice can be used till 15th May in the following ways:
- Own staking batches (50% in BTC has to be added)
- Community staking batches (50% in BTC has to be added)
- Buy a QuickX Mining Watch or QuickX Touch Wallet (no additional BTC needed) This option can be availed only after 10th May.
- Unused CNEX Units cannot be cashed out.
- BTC Rewards and BTC Units in Crypto Advice Backoffice will be paid out from 15th May, and the transfer will be made to the partner’s personal wallet.
- The Crypto Advice back-office will stay active for the entire next year, till the end of May 2021, just to monitor the daily rewards of the staking batches and to withdraw the tokens every week, the same as it is happening today.
Thank you for reading this article.