Agriculture is a booming sector in the entire world. This is the field that gives an ocean of opportunities to many stakeholders. This is a sector of high returns if smartly implemented. South India is a new heaven for big investors because of the favorable climate conditions for agriculture.
In this article, I am sharing a new opportunity of investment in the agriculture sector. If you are looking for a good platform to invest with secured and safe returns then keep reading this article till the end.
Reasons: why Agriculture is on apex?
Agriculture still remains the key economic sector in India despite the farmers failing to gain profit from farming due to the lack of knowledge about the management of resources and the appropriate use of cultivation, lack of knowledge about the latest machinery, and irrigation techniques.
Contribution of Agriculture in economy
- Agriculture contributes a major part in the Indian economy. For more than 55% population of India Agriculture id the key source of livelihood. Also, this sector contributes to more than 18% of the National GDP.
- Surprisingly in the last financial year export raised to 38 Billion US dollars in the field of agriculture. That figure is very huge and shows good future possibilities in this sector.
- A positive fact from this sector is that we are the largest consumer, producer and exporter of spices in the world. As per DPIIT (Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade), a cumulative FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) equity inflow of about 9.08 billion US dollars was achieved between April 2000 to March 2019 in the agriculture sector alone.
- More than 450+ startups in the field of agri-tech are from India and that makes every 9th agritech startup in the world from India.
- When technology connects with agriculture it brings a lot of possibilities in terms of customer acquisition, reducing the time of delivery and delivering healthy agro products. Transparency plays a vital role in this industry when you have a chance to see the farm from where you are getting the fruits and vegetable, that increases the confidence within yourself.
Future Scope of Agri-Tech startups
The key focus area for agri-tech start-ups is improving the supply chain, as this helps the farmers get a better price for their produce. India’s food ecosystem offers huge opportunities for investments with gradual growth in the food retail sector, favourable economic policies and attractive fiscal incentive
- The Food and Grocery market in India is the sixth-largest in the world. Food & Grocery retail market in India further constitutes almost 65% of the total retail market in India.
- The Government of India through the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) ‘s also taking all necessary steps to boost investments in the food processing industry. The government has sanctioned 39 Mega Food Parks (MFPs) to be set up in the country un er the Mega Food Park Scheme. Currently, 18 Mega Food Parks have become functional.
- Research says that by 2020, the Indian Food and Retail market is projected to touch $828.92 billion. The Indian Dairy industry is expected to double to $140 billion.
- By 2024, the Food Processing industry Will potentially attract $33 bn investments and generate employment for 9 million people
- By 2030, Indian annual household consumption to treble, making India 5th largest consumer.
Advantages for Indian Agri-Tech Startups
India has been bestowed with a wide range of climate and physic-geographical conditions such is most suitable for growing various kinds of horticultural crops such as fruits, vegetables, flowers, nuts, spices and plantation crops. Fruits and vegetables are an important supplement to the human diet as they provide the essential minerals, vitamins and fibres required for maintaining health. Fruits and vegetables account for nearly 90% of the total horticulture production in the country. India is now the second-largest producer of fruits and vegetables in the world and is the leader in several horticultural crops, namely mango, banana , papaya, cashew nut, areca nut, potato, and okra.
Online food and grocery retail, which currently accounts for just 0.2% of the overall market expected to touch $10.5 billion or 1.2% of the overall market by 2023, driven by an increased assortment of products and efforts like express delivery operations, according to a repo released by consulting firm Redseer.
As of now, online platforms including Bigbasket and Grofers have been the most prominent players in the industry. Bigbasket currently has over 100,000 orders a day, while Grofers manages more than 40,000 orders a day. Apart from this, the food delivery platform Swiggy also recently ventured into grocery, medicine, and other product deliveries through its Swiggy Stores feature.
What is MSD Agro-Tech
MSD Group started With the intention of developing the agriculture sector and making a mark in this evergreen sector in terms of demand & to contribute to the future demand of the world.
They believe in excellence and to pursue this they need the tools of Vision, strategy and preparation. It is imperative to combine these three factors in an industry Where agriculture product acts as a pivot, tilting the balance of life in the favor of fitness and well being.
After doing extensive R&D in the field of agriculture, horticulture, aquaculture, and sericulture, they have taken a successful flight for a prosperous India.
Through innovative and solid measures, they are working to strengthen the backbone of our country’s Agriculture.
Currently, in its starting phase MSD Group is focusing on Horticulture and already have more than 60 Acres(26 lakhs sq ft) of land under management and more than 100 hectares of watér spread up area for Aquaculture.
MSD EMERALD FARM
Actual snaps of farm
Here are some actual snaps of the MSD Agritech Farms:
How you can earn profit
You can easily earn risk-free profit by investment:
- Become the Project Partner by Investing in Fruits &. Vegetables Retail and Trading Project and earn handsome returns.
- You can invest up to 10 lakhs and get monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly returns.
- The mandatory lock-in period of 3 months.
- Withdrawal of funds allowed after 3 months of prior notification.
- Free-look period of 15 days from the date of payment.
- Invite your friends to become the project partner and get a handsome referral commission.
- Marketing Model is based on Direct Referral Only. No Multi-Level Scheme/Marketing is allowed.
- All payments are subjected to TDS deduction. No cash transfer is allowed in any case.
- The Company shall adhere to all the regulatory laws and compliances which are required for the smooth functioning of the said project.
- The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time Without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
If you really want to earn handsome returns on your investment contact us.
For any information
Call, Whatsapp or email us: 7897186345, 8176000863
For more updates, you can join our Facebook group
Note: This article contains referral links, the writer of this article may get a commission if you join any program with the link provided. please read our disclaimer carefully before investing.